There are literally dozens of companies that bragged about blockchain related or based smartphones in the last two years. However, few if none of them released a real product with real use cases and good UX/UI combination.
IMpulse K1 Phone is the first blockchain based phone released so far and it’s amazing. It’s based on the Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VOBP) – which is one of the main features of the IMpulse K1 Phone. It allows full encryption. All data – documents, invoices, text and voice messages – are sent peer-to-peer and end-to-end enciphered, thereby minimizing third-party intervention. As a result, there’s no need to worry about third parties monitoring your actions, as the peer-to-peer encryption cannot be hacked or manipulated.
Here are the top 5 things that make this phone so innovative:
- All third-party companies are eliminated and replaced with a p2p model as a result of implementation of the Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VoPB)
- Matrix ID allows the user to create an infinite amount number of blockchain account with every wallet to be assigned to one identity
- All your media data, photos, docs can now be encrypted and stored in a p2p way because of the IPFS storage implementation.
- Electronic Warfare Transmitted Location protects user whereabouts
- Worm Guard technology creates a protection shield around private keys to protect them from theft or loss