Blockchain is perceived by many as a platform for positive and even radical change. But does Blockchain technology really possess the potential to transform international development ranging from education to health and from humanitarian aid to agriculture? Can it offer tangible value beyond digital currencies?
The Blockchain for Development Forum 2018 will attempt to cut through the hype and evaluate the potential of this technology on everything from remittances to supply chain management, voting practices, smart contracts, land titling, educational credentialing, health record storage, and more.
The one-day event is designed to bring together the technology implementers, innovators, and influencers in Blockchain, alongside delegates from International Development Institutions and private sector, Academia and other stakeholders.
Key Topics Include:
• Introduction to Blockchain & IoT;
• Fourth Industrial Revolution;
• Blockchain and Sustainable Development;
• Smart Contracts;
• Decentralized Data and Social Credits;
• Self-Sovereign Identity and Aid Transparency
Who Will Be Attending?
The forum will unite leading decision makers in the development sector. We target an auditorium of 100+ delegates from around the world.
• Government Officials
• International and National Institutions
• Private sector
• Solution providers
• Policy Makers
How Do I Register?
The standard delegate rate is € 250 which includes attendance Forum Pass, all speakers’ presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event,
Early bird discount is expiring on 14th October.
DevelpomentAid members benefit of an additional discount.
1. Click on Register.
2. At the checkout page choose the correct category
3. If you are a DevelopmentAid member sign in to benefit from a discount.
4. In the order summary choose the quantity of tickets you need.
5. Fill in the participants information
7. Choose payment method
If you would like to pay by invoice, please do not hesitate to contact Events Team at email@example.com